1) Textile Designer
Job Descriptions :
- Having a strong sense of design, creativity, and attentive to detail
- Able to design artwork using Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop (compulsory)
- Present and brainstorm new designs with Creative Director
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Liaising with the production team to ensure the printing quality and delivery deadline
- Being highly motivated, proactive, independent, and enthusiastic in creating impactful visuals and thriving in a deadline-driven environment.
- Able to assist with photoshoot sessions when needed.
- Minimum 2 years experience in textile
- The candidate must have a passion for fashion.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Textile, Art, Fashion Design, or equivalent.
- General computer software skills such as Google Workplace, and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask, organized, responsible, self-discipline, dependable and detail-oriented.
2) Sales Promoter (i-Setan KLCC)
Job Descriptions :
- Fresh graduates and SPM leavers are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with an eye for details
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with a focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
Job Requirements :
- Shop sales assistants sell a range of goods and services directly to the public or on behalf of retail and wholesale establishments, and explain the functions and qualities of these goods and services.
- Determining customer requirements and advising on product range, price, delivery, warranties, and product use and care;
- Demonstrating and explaining to customers the establishment’s goods and services;
- Assisting with the ongoing management of stock such as product inventories, and participating in stock takes;
- Stacking and displaying goods for sale, and wrapping and packing goods sold.
Please email your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org